Mastopexy, also known as a breast lift is a plastic surgery that raises the breasts by removing excess skin improving breast shape, projection, and symmetry. There are several reasons why breasts can lose their natural beauty: sudden weight changes, pregnancy and breastfeeding, even the force of gravity, which puts constant pressure on a person.
Even under the most favorable conditions, the breast of any woman drops by on average 1 centimeter in every 5 years.
Perfect breast in 3-4 months after surgery
Indications for mastopexy
- Prolapse of the mammary glands;
- Congenital breast asymmetry;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Rapid weight loss;
- Natural aging;
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF BREAST LIFTING OPERATIONS
- Duration of surgery: 50-90 minutes
- Rehabilitation period: up to 30 days (2 days at the hospital)
- Anesthesia: general anesthesia (recommended)